Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun day at Disneyland!

Today I ventured out to Disneyland with my two little girls. Usually we try to go late in the afternoon on days my DH works from home but since our passes are soon going to be blocked out for the summer I "had" to take my girls today.
It was a beautiful day with a slight over cast and my little girls were excited to see so many things in broad day light!
My girls love watching Toy Story and recently with our iPad we've been "reading" ebooks from Disney and Toy Story has become one of their favorites. I say "reading" since there's an option to have a lovely voice read it for you (my hubby's favorite part...haha!) However, my youngest H was so terrified to see Woody and Jessie up close she clung to me like a scared cat. Poor thing... but it was so cute!
Waiting at "Small World" ride. They loved all the cute little dancing, singing dolls. ;-)

Whew, pushing the stroller (back and forth from entrance to the parking lot) with two kids in tow and walking around the park almost half day has been exhausting... I realize I'm getting old and need to exercise more to gain some energy.
I need to do this more often for them than taking them shopping... LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You're girls are so adorable! I love their pink outfits with the pink hats. Looks like a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat! Both of them actually kept their hats on pretty much the whole time. I was worried about taking them by myself but we actually had a great time. I'm planning on taking them more often after July since it's blocked out for us during summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did the same thing last week, but on Wednesday. We took out girls because our passes were going to get blocked for awhile too... how funny we were almost there on the same day! I wish I could see the piotures, they're not showing up... but I bet you all looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I wish we can go to Disneyland soon!

    besos,

    Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete