Friday, June 18, 2010

A bold skirt on a beautiful Sunday.

This was taken at the playground at our church this past Sunday.
I finally wore my Impressionist pencil skirt that I got on sale. I love the print (chartreuse, corals, dark pinks), but it's quite bold so I toned it down a bit with my navy Jackie cardigan. I don't have great legs, but I'm always drawn to J.Crew pencil skirts. However, between all the mini skirts that I can't and refuse to wear and the pencil skirts I'm hoping they can bring out more a-line and skirts with decent lengths.

7 comments:

  1. I love this photo. You and your daughter are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, such a great picture of you two! Your outfit is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at this skirt for a while and it looks so good on others, but I just don't think the colors work on me.

    Stop by and stay a while at
    http://xoxoebony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is so adorable, both the photo of you and your daughter and the floral skirt!

    besos,

    Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness galore- what a gorgeous pair , you two! Love the pic and it's great to put a face with a name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your little one are so beautiful. I love your outfit and wish I could wear Jcrew pencil skirts, but they don't do me any justice, however, you look gorgeous in this one. The shoes are a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually bought my mom that skirt! She lives in Asia so uses me as her personal shopper. She just tells me to spend a certain amount (usually $500-$1000) and I'll get a bunch of stuff for her. She amazingly loves everything I get her! The skirt is fantastic!

    Jiye
    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete